Curcumin is a component of turmeric that is highly anti-inflammatory. This milk is dairy-free, mildly sweet, and mild in flavor. We use it therapeutically, as well as just to enjoy it’s delicate flavor.
- 1 cup slivered almonds, soaked and drained (soak in spring water for 4 hours)
- 4 cups spring water
- 5 dates, pitted
- 3 inches raw turmeric root
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain milk through a nut milk bag or a fine mesh cloth.
- Refrigerate, and drink within 3 days.