My Raw Peppermint Chocolate Truffles are one of my favorite snacks to make. Not only are they packed with nutrition and flavor, they only take 10 minutes to make!
Raw Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
Author: Summer Williams www.SummersKitchen.com
Raw, Paleo, Vegetarian, Grain-free, Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 heaping Tbsp nut butter
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 7 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2-4 drops of peppermint oil
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Place all ingredients in food processor.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Note: The mix will appear somewhat dry.
- Pour the blended ingredients into a medium size bowl.
- Grab a small amount of the mix and roll into a ball, the size of a quarter.
- Note: As you handle and roll the chocolate balls, they will begin to stick together more easily.
- Place on a glass dish and refrigerate.
- Can be eaten immediately