Hazelnut milk is one of my favorite nut milks. It’s full of vitamin E, which is great for tissue and skin.
Hazelnuts are also rich in the minerals magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, copper, iron, manganese, calcium, and selenium.
Hazelnuts are also rich in vitamins K, folate, thiamin, and niacin.
My favorite nut milk bag is Ellie’s Best Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag, which can be found on Amazon.com.
- 1 cup hazelnuts, soaked overnight (at least 4 hours)*
- 4 cups spring water
- 5 dates, pitted
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- nut milk bag, or a cloth to strain milk.
- *I buy my hazelnuts at Trader Joe's
- Drain hazelnuts after soaking over night.
- Place hazelnuts in a high speed blender.
- Add 4 cups spring water, pitted dates, and pinch of sea salt.
- Blend on high for 90 seconds.