My Strawberry Milkshakes are simple and dairy-free!
Strawberry Milkshakes for Two
Author: Summer Williams www.SummersKitchen.com
Recipe type: Drinks
Go ahead, they're dairy-free!
- 14 oz. can of whole coconut milk*, or Trader Joe's light coconut milk.
- 12 oz bag (3 cups) of frozen organic strawberries
- 1 organic frozen banana
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla powder (or)1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla**
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- *Use coconut milk that is simply coconut milk and water, nothing added.
- **FRONTIER alcohol-free vanilla is in a base of glycerin rather than alcohol. You can find FRONTIER products in most health food markets, or on Amazon.com.
- You can also find Pure Vanilla Powder (with no other ingredients) in select health food markets, or on Amazon.com