I love a tall ice-filled glass of sparkling ginger lemonade on a hot summer day. I think you will too!
Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free
- 2 cups spring water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cups sparkling mineral water (bubbly water), chilled
- 1 cup fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
- In a saucepan, bring water, honey and ginger to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain and discard ginger.
- Transfer to a pitcher; stir in sparkling water and lemon juice.
- Serve over ice.