We’re heading off to the beach, but not before we fill up on our favorite raw garden tacos!
Raw Garden Tacos
Recipe type: Main Dish, Raw
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, refined Sugar-Free
- 1 cup slivered almonds, dry
- 1 cup raw walnuts, dry
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- ⅔ cup organic olive oil
- Organic butter leaf lettuce, to use as wraps
- Diced organic cucumber
- Diced organic red onion
- Diced organic tomato
- In a food processor, process almonds and walnuts into a powder.
- Add cumin, coriander, cinnamon, salt, coconut aminos, and olive oil.
- Process until well blended.
- Add a scoop of nut blend to butter leaf lettuce to make a taco.
- Top with diced cucumber, red onion, and tomato.
- *Store left overs in glass container up to 4 days.