Raw Chocolate Truffles…what more could you ask for? These rich little superfood nuggets only take 10 minutes to make. Go ahead, honey, it’s gluten-free!
Raw Chocolate Truffles
Author: Summer Williams www.SummersKitchen.com
Raw, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg free, soy-free, refined sugar-free
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 heaping Tbsp nut butter
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 7 dates, pitted
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- Place all ingredients in food processor.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Note: The mix will appear somewhat dry.
- Pour the blended ingredients into a medium size bowl.
- Grab a small amount of the mix and roll into a ball, the size of a quarter.
- Note: As you handle and roll the chocolate balls, they will begin to stick together more easily.
- Place on a glass dish and refrigerate.
- Can be eaten immediately.