It’s still warm and sunny here at the beach, but I couldn’t help but make my pumpkin spice muffins to snack on through the week!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, GAPS, SCD
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree'
- ½ cup coconut oil or grapeseed oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼-1/3 cup chopped pecans
- NOTE: I found all of my ingredients at Trader Joe's.
- I buy raw slivered almonds and grind them into a flour with a coffee grinder.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place muffin liners in muffin tins.
- Combine all ingredients except pecans in a medium/large bowl.
- Fill each paper lined tin to ¾ full.
- Sprinkle pecans over top of each muffin.
- Place muffins in oven.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or when muffins bounce back to the touch.