Pumpkin Custard is one of my favorite little treats in the fall. It’s simple to make, and Oh-So Good!
Paleo Pumpkin Custard
Author: Summer Williams www.SummersKitchen.com
Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- 1 14 oz can whole coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree'
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, or ½ tsp pure vanilla powder
- 1 Tbsp tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Lightly oil ramekins. (I use coconut oil)
- Fill lightly oiled ramekins to ¾ full.
- Place ramekins into 9x13 inch dish, or any additional casserole dish if you run out of room.
- Create a water bath: Add water to casserole dish, filling ½ way up the sides of ramekins.
- Carefully place casserole dish inside oven.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- When finished, custard should be firm with lightly browned tops.
- Cool on wire rack.