Apparently, Valentine’s Day isn’t quite over! These Paleo Nut Butter Cups only have 4 simple ingredients.
Paleo Nut Butter Cups
Author: Summer Williams www.SummersKitchen.com
Grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- ½ cup cacao butter, melted over double boiler
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 5 Tbsp honey
- 6 Tbsp nut butter (I prefer almond butter for this recipe)
- Muffin tin
- 6 muffin liners
- After melting cacao butter over double boiler, add cacao powder, and honey.
- Stir until smooth.
- Line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Place exactly 1 Tbsp of chocolate sauce in each muffin liner.
- Place in freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Remove muffin tin from freezer.
- Add 1 Tbsp nut butter to each muffin liner. Smooth it out if necessary.
- Top nut butter with 1 Tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Place in refrigerator until set.
- (I usually make these at night, and let them set over night.)