My Hazelnut Milk Hot Cacao is my favorite hot chocolate. I think you’ll love it too!
Hazelnuts are rich in the minerals magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, copper, iron, manganese, calcium, and selenium.
Hazelnuts are also rich in vitamins K, folate, thiamin, niacin, and vitamin E, which is great for tissue and skin.
*I buy my hazelnuts at Trader Joe’s.
- 4 cups hazelnut milk (see Hazelnut Milk recipe)
- ½ cup grade B maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk.
- Stir in maple syrup, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Remove from heat before boiling.