The peach trees have been rendering the most prolific fruit in our neighborhood, so I’ve been making this fantastically easy Paleo Peach Cobbler almost everyday! Sometimes, I even eat it for breakfast!
My Peach Cobbler is SCD, GAPS, & Paleo safe.
- 6-8 large organic peaches, peeled, & destoned
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Cut peaches into slices or chunks.
- Place Peaches in a glass pie dish.
- In a food processor, combine all other ingredients.
- Spread topping over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until top begins to slightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool and serve.