This recipe comes from Elana’s Pantry. Her breakfast bars are full of protein, and great for breakfast as well as a snack.
Recipe type: Breakfast or Dessert
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free
- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon Frontier vanilla (in base of glycerin),
- (OR) ½ tsp vanilla powder
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup blanched slivered almonds
- ¼ cup organic raisins
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet.
- Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with grapeseed oil.
- Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
- Cool bars in pan for 2 hours, then serve.