These bite-size little nuggets are perfect for little hands. They’re grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & refined sugar-free.
Apple Cinnamon Mini-Muffins
Recipe type: muffins
Advanced SCdiet/GAPS recipe, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup organic green apple, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, blend together coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, honey, and diced green apple.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Stir in the love.
- Fill paper lined mini-muffin tins to ¾ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until muffins springs back to the touch.
- Cool before serving. Otherwise, the muffins tend to stick to paper liners when warm.
- Makes 24 mini-muffins.