Fresh Nectarine Paleo Muffins are one of my favorite fall treats right now! These are NOT SCD legal, but they are gluten-free/grain-free/paleo, and oh-so-good!
Nectarine Paleo Muffins
Author: Summer Williams www.SummersKitchen.com
Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, corn-free, paleo
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fresh nectarines, peeled and chopped, with pit removed
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tins with paper liners
- Stir together almond flour, eggs, nectarines, grapeseed oil, maple syrup, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Fill each muffin liner to ¾ full.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of coconut sugar over each muffin.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes, or when they are slightly firm to the touch.